- Is there a way for Linn County residents to sign up or to register for COVID-19 vaccine?
- How can I get notified about COVID-19 vaccine status updates?
- Where can I get vaccinated?
- Will Linn County Public Health hold public mass vaccination clinics?
- What is the process to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at Clark’s Pharmacy?
- What is the process to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at select CVS pharmacies?
I Need Help Finding or Scheduling an Appointment
Local Vaccine Providers
- Schedule an appointment at Clark's Pharmacy as vaccine supply allows.
CVS Pharmacy (Select Locations)
Eastern Iowa Health Center
- EIHC is contacting patients by phone, text, and email to schedule appointments as vaccine supply allows.
- Patients may also schedule appointments by calling (319) 730-7300, #6. Learn more, HERE.
Hy-Vee Pharmacy (Select Locations)
- Schedule an appointment as vaccine supply allows.
Mercy Cedar Rapids
- Mercy Cedar Rapids is contacting a list of Mercy and MercyCare patients with MyChart as vaccine supply allows.
- Patients and community members may also visit mercycare.org/covidvaccine to schedule appointments as vaccine supply allows. Patients without access to a computer may call (319) 369-4604 for assistance.
- Those without a Mercy Cedar Rapids provider may visit https://www.mercycare.org/doctors/clinics/find-a-doc/#form, or call (319) 369-4444 for assistance.
Unity Point Health-Cedar Rapids
- Unity Point Health-Cedar Rapids is contacting primary care patients by mail, phone, and text as vaccine supply allows.
- Patients experiencing technical difficulties may call (319) 730-9439.
- Those without a Unity Point provider may visit unitypoint.org/findadoctor, or call (319) 558-4858 for assistance.